Please submit your work to this exhibit by Friday, September 25, 2020.
THIS EXHIBITION IS A FUNDRAISER:
The works in this exhibition will be available for sale – 50% of the sale will go to Planned Parenthood of Tennessee and North Mississippi and exhibit expenses not covered by donated supplies, with the other 50% to be paid to the artist. If the artist chooses to allot more than 50% from the sale of their art, up to 100%, please indicate such intent in your submission or at the time of acceptance.
There is no fee to participate in the show if you provide a piece to sell in the exhibition.
Please note that by sending this submission form to the NASTY WOMEN Memphis | WAR Paint! exhibition you agree that:
- Your name and an image of your work can be used in the promotion of the NASTY WOMEN Memphis | WAR Paint! exhibition
- If your work is sold, the curatorial team will coordinate with you for the transfer of your work to the buyer and 50% of payment of your work to you.
Please submit by sending an email to email@example.com.
1. Please include the following information in your submission:
- Website URL:
- Street Address:
2. For each work submitted, please include the following information:
- Title of Work:
- Year of Work:
- Size of Work:
- Price of Work:
- Donation Amount: 50%, Amount Greater Than 50%, or 100%
3. If you wish to remain anonymous, please enter “anonymous” in lieu of any artist’s biography or artist’s statement information. In such cases, the artist’s name will only be used in our records and not made public.
- Artist Biography: (Where you are from, past exhibitions/projects, etc. (If you wish to remain anonymous, please enter “anonymous” and your name will only be used in our records and not made public.)
- Artist Statement: (What inspired the specific work you are submitting? Why do you want to participate in this NASTY WOMEN exhibition? What does it mean to you to be a NASTY WOMAN in the arts? (If you wish to remain anonymous, please enter “anonymous” and your name will only be used in our records and not made public.)
4. Please remember:
- Attach an image file of your work when you submit your email to firstname.lastname@example.org